We know that every card has its own list of pros and cons, we will list both sides, to facilitate your life when choosing one. Rewards programs, cash back, secured or unsecured, fees and limits, all of that is important to take in consideration when applying to a new credit card, our list bring options for everybody.
How to find the best credit card for me?
There are some great credit cards on the market, usually they come with low interest rates, some kind of rewards program and even cash back, but those cards are only available for people with good history credit, and we know that sometimes that is not the case.
The credit score is an essential part when it comes to credit cards, low or none credit score can prevent you to access the best options, we made our list thinking about that, so there are options for people with different scores.
Credit Cards for people with excellent score
Excellent credit score varies between 800 to 850 in the FICO score, usually these people have a ton of offers from credit companies, so find the best one can be a difficult task, these are some of our choices:
- Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa: This card comes with a great cash back program that gives you money back on every purchase, and when buying for goods, auto or health categories you can get up to 3% in money back. This options also has no fees, uses contactless technology and you can see your account information through your phone.
- Upgrade Visa® Card with Cash Rewards: This card also has a cashback system that gives you 1,5% money back for every purchase you made. It has no annual fee and no international fees. This also does not require cash advance when you apply to this card.
- Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa Credit Card: This option also has no fees, and have a great cash back system. If you keep paying on time for 12 months you get 1,5% of money back. And you can get 2% to 10% money back in purchases made on the partners of the issuer, you can know more about it on their website.
Credit Cards for people with good score
Good credit score varies between 670 to 799, if you have good credit there are a lot of options available for you, we select some cards that also comes with good benefits.
- Oportun Visa Credit Card: This option is great if you want to build your score even more. This card does not need a security deposit, the application is easy and they don’t do a credit analysis in the first moment. Another perk of this card is that has a $0 liability fraud, meaning you will not be responsible in case of unauthorized transactions.
- Milestone Gold Mastercard: This card is available for everyone with at least good credit, it is a great option for building your score because the issuer reports your good payments for the prime three credit bureaus.
- Milestone Mastercard – Mobile Access to Your Account: This one is very similar to the one before, but is the perfect card for the people who wants to have 24/7 access to your account on the palm of your hand.
Credit Cards for people with fair score
The fair credit score goes from 580 to 669, this is not the best score, but you can still find some good card options, like the following ones:
- Merrick Bank Double Your Line Platinum Visa Credit Card: This one does not require a security deposit, and is a great option for build up your credit. You will star with a spending limit varying between $500 to $1.000, but after some time of good payment it can double.
- Fortiva Mastercard Credit Card: You have a fair score but still want a cash back program with your card, this is the option for you. You get at most 3% money back depending on the purchase or shop you are buying.
- Aspire Cash Back Reward Card: Another option with cash back, this card gives you 3% money back in: groceries, utilities and gas.
Credit Cards for people with poor score
If your score is below 579 you have poor credit, there still a reason to try to find card that gives you a great deal, some good options are:
- Net First Platinum: This is one of the best options if you were denied by other companies. It has an initial spending limit of $750. It is great to help you build your score and the application is easy and fast.
- Applied Bank Unsecured Classic Visa Card: This card reports to the three major credit bureaus, if you make your payments on time, you can rebuild your credit in no time. After some time of good payment report you can increase your limit as well.
- Merrick Bank Double Your Line Platinum Visa Credit Card: with an initial limit of $500 to $1350, you can double the limit after seven months if you make the minimum payments on time.