Rebuild or establish a credit score takes times and you need to find the right tools to help you with that, the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard is the perfect credit card to help you with that task, you have the Capital One guarantee that you will get approved to this card, even if you do not have a good credit.
To get this card you only need to meet four conditions, but even if you can get the Guaranteed version, you can apply to the Capital One Secured credit card and get a credit card that will help you with your financial goals. To know more about the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard, continue reading our text!
What is Capital One?
Capital One is an American bank holding company with various services and products, they offer: savings account, loans, banking and credit cards, most of their operation happen in the United States, but they also have branches in the United Kingdom and Canada, Capital One is known for being one of the first banks to marketing credit cards.
The Capital One Canada offers multiple credit cards options, one of them is the Guaranteed Mastercard, this card is aimed for people trying to build or rebuild their credit history and were denied by previous credit cards.
With this credit card you are able to have a credit limit that you can use to pay for your daily purchases, to increase your credit score you only need to pay your bill on time every month and do not use your card wisely and you will see a change on your score.
Conditions to get the Guaranteed Mastercard
To get the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard you need to check four conditions established by Capital One, first one is age, you have to be at least the age of majority on your province to apply for this card.
You also cannot have a previous Capital One account that was defaulting on the previous year of your application, you also cannot have applied for a Capital One account in the 30 days before applying for this credit card.
You also cannot have a Capital One account or a pending application for one before applying, if you are not able to meet these criteria and get the Guaranteed Gold Mastercard, you will get the Secured version, for this you will need a security fund as collateral.
More about Guaranteed Mastercard
The main benefit of this credit card is to help you build or rebuild a credit score, but this is not the only benefit, these are some other features of this card:
- Price Protection Service: when you use the card to purchase something and for some reason the item goes on sale on the sixty-days after you buying it, Capital One will pay the price difference. This is valid for up to $100 per item and up to $500 per year.
- Purchase Assurance: if you purchase something considered personal with this credit card you are protected for 120 days against damage, loss or theft.
- Zero Liability Protection: with this you don’t need to worry, because you will not be held responsible for any unauthorized transaction made with your card.
- Mastercard Global Service: if you lost your card or it is stolen, Mastercard provides an emergency replacement or emergency cash advance for you!
Main benefits of the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard
As we said before this is the perfect credit card for people that does not have the best credit score and needs a new credit card to help them increase their score, this are some of the main benefits you get with the Guaranteed Mastercard:
- Your approval is guaranteed as long as you meet the conditions.
- Zero liability protection
- You have protection for your everyday purchases.
- Offers a Secured card if you do not have the credit score for the gold option.
- You get some travel benefits, like insurance in case of an accident.
- You can manage your account completely through Capital One app
Apply To Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard
This credit card is designed for people who does not get approved for other credit card because of their credit history, but wants to change this by increasing their credit score, and with this card they can.
If you want to know more details about the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard and how to apply, go on reading.